Submit your manuscript via
JWPR Online Submission System (is placed below)
If there is more than one supplementary files, please send them via emails after the initial submission. Please visit JWPR instructions prior to submission. Meanwhile, if the authors believe the manuscript is fully edited per journal style, they can prepare the article using JWPR-Word template to modify the page layout, text formatting, headings, title page, image placement, and citations/references.
CHECKLIST prior to initial submission:
Authors must ensure that they have available the following items, otherwise submissions may be returned.
- The complete manuscript (.doc/.docx) including abstract, and also high-resolution graphs, figures, schemes, equations and, if complex, tables at the end of main text. Please make sure that each figure etc is clearly labelled with its number.
- Between two and six keywords or short relevant phrases
- The text adheres to the bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Where available, URLs for the references should be provided.
- Supplementary data should be in a file(s) separate from the main manuscript file.
- Letter to the editor, either as a file to submit by email or for cutting and pasting into the system.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).