Submit your manuscript via one of the following ways:
1-JWPR Online Submission Form (if you can't see the Submission Form below, use a VPN)
2- Scienceline Online Submission System
Simultaneous and Multiple Submissions
We do consider only online submissions, but not multiple submissions, so please send only one manuscript at a time, either by JWPR or Scienceline Submission Forms. Do not send a second submission until you have heard about the first. Simultaneous submissions to other journals are also not allowed.
Please visit JWPR instructions prior to submission. Meanwhile, if the authors believe the manuscript is fully edited per journal style, they can prepare the article using JWPR-Word template to modify the page layout, text formatting, headings, title page, image placement, and citations/references.
CHECKLIST prior to initial submission:
Authors must ensure that they have available the following items, otherwise submissions may be returned.
- The complete manuscript (.doc/.docx) including abstract, and also high-resolution graphs, figures, schemes, equations and, if complex, tables at the end of main text. Please make sure that each figure etc is clearly labelled with its number.
- Between two and six keywords or short relevant phrases
- The text adheres to the bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Where available, URLs and DOIs (find here) for the references should be provided.
- Supplementary data should be in a file(s) separate from the main manuscript file.
- Letter to the editor, either as a file to submit by email or for cutting and pasting into the system.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (visit the Policies and Publication Ethics).